1. Preheat your oven to 165˚c or 145˚c in a fan assisted oven (Gas Mark 3/4).
2. Line your baking tray with greaseproof paper.
3. Remove all the cookie dough pucks from their packaging and place on a sheet of greaseproof paper. Knead all of the pucks together until they form one ball of dough. Place another sheet of greaseproof paper on top of the dough.
4. Using the rolling pin, roll out the dough until it’s about 1cm thick.
5. Peel back the greaseproof paper on one side then place it back down on the dough. Repeat this on the other side but don’t place the paper back down. This is to prevent the dough from sticking to the paper when using the cookie cutter.
6. Cut out the cookies using the cookie cutter. Reroll and cut the remaining dough to ensure all the dough is used.
7. Carefully remove the cut out dough from the paper and place it on the lined baking tray. Approximately 12 cookies will fit on a tray, depending on the size.
8. Place the tray in the preheated oven and bake the cookies for 10 mins.
9. While the cookies are baking, take a piping bag and add a star nozzle (or any nozzle shape of your choosing).
10. Scoop the Choc Pots into the piping bag and store in the fridge until required.
11. Once the cookies are baked, remove from the oven.
12. The cookies will expand during cooking and will slightly lose the love heart shape. While they are still hot, use the cookie cutter to recut the cookies to create a clean love heart shape.
13. The discards will create a love heart shaped outline. This can be filled with chocolate and chilled to create another treat!
14. Once cut, place the cookies on a cooling rack to cool.
15. Once cooled, pair the cookies.
16. Take the bread cutter/scraper and cover half of the cookie. Place the icing sugar in a sieve and dust over the exposed cookie half. Repeat this step for half of the cookies. These will be used as the top cookie.
17. Take the piping bag with the Choc Pot dessert from the fridge and cut the end of the bag to expose the nozzle.
18. Pipe the Choc Pot mixture onto the base of the cookies (the cookies without icing sugar).
19. Once filled, place the second cookie (with icing sugar) on top.