2 packs Doughlicious Classic chocolate chip cookie dough (12 dough balls), at room temperature
1 pack Doughlicious Chocolate triple chip cookie dough (6 dough balls), refrigerated
400g full fat cream cheese
80g sour cream
130g caster sugar
2 tbsp cornflour
1 tsp vanilla extract
Zest of one lemon
2 medium eggs
Have you tried our new flavour, Chocolate Triple Chip which is exclusive to Waitrose and wondering how you can create a fun and creative recipe with this in your next cookie creation? Well we have your answers solved with these ultra-mouthwatering Streusel cheesecake bars! Continue reading as we reveal this recipe, perfect for summer!
1. Preheat the oven to 160ºC (140ºC fan) Gas 3. Grease and line a 20 cm | 8 in. square tin.
2. Bring together the room temperature Classic chocolate chip cookie dough balls to form one large ball.
3. Lightly dust a work surface with flour and roll out into a square. Trim to fit the tin.
4. Carefully transfer to the base of the prepared tin, using the trimmings to press into the corners to ensure there are no gaps in the dough. Prick with a fork
5. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Once ready, remove from the oven and let it cool.
6. Meanwhile prepare the cheesecake filling. In a large bowl combine cream cheese, vanilla extract, sour cream, lemon zest, eggs, sugar and cornflour. Pour the mixture evenly on the cookie base.
7. Rinse the strawberries, dry them with the paper towel, cut in halves or quarters depending on the size of the berries. Gently press them in the cheesecake filling.
8. Remove the Chocolate triple chip cookie dough balls from the fridge and using a cheese grater shred the dough on top of the cheesecake filling.
9. Increased the oven temperature to 180ºC (160ºC fan) Gas 4. Bake for 35 minutes.
10. Cool before serving. Use a very sharp knife to cut into 16 bars. Decorate with fresh strawberries and mint leaves. Enjoy!