- 1 box of puff pastry
- 4 pucks of Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate Cookie Dough
- 2 tbsp chocolate sauce
- 1 egg
- (To serve) 150 g of melted chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (160ºC fan).
- Roll out the puff pastry onto parchment paper. No need for a rolling pin as this sheet is ready to use!
- Cut the pastry into 4 even pieces.
- Cut 1cm thick vertical lines into two of the pastry pieces.
- On two of the quarters, place 2x Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate Cookie Dough pucks that you have flattened into a cookie shape with your fingers.
- Cover the cookies with chocolate sauce.
- Place half of the vertical strips on top of the cookies, evenly spaced apart.
- Cut the left over strips in half and weave through horizontally.
- Using a fork dipped in a whisked egg, press around the edges of the pastry.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Once ready, remove from the oven and let it cool.
- Dip in melted chocolate if you desire and enjoy!