Looking for the best cookie dough cheesecake? Look no further!
- 2 Boxes Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough or Salted Caramel & Dark Chocolate Cookie Dough
- 300g Cream Cheese
- 100g Caramel
- 50g Icing Sugar
- 1 Vanilla Pod
- 60g Double Cream (whipped)
What could be better than cheesecake with a cookie dough base? Absolutely nothing!
- Preheat the oven to 165c or 145 fan.
- Spread 8 of the cookie dough pucks in a round 8 inch tin and bake for 15 mins.
- Separately bake 4 of the cookies as they are (round).
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, whipped double cream, vanilla pod and icing sugar and place in the fridge.
- Once the cookie dough base is cool, spread the cream cheese mix into it and set in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Cut into slices and using a fork drizzle caramel all over the cheesecake as garnish.
- Take the round cookies, cut them in half and place on top of each slice of cheesecake.
- Crumble any left over cookie over the slice and enjoy!
This recipe was curated by yhangry in collaboration with Doughlicious.
Check out their site www.yhangry.com