- 8 pucks of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 100g dark brown soft sugar
- 1 tbsp golden syrup or maple syrup
- 170g Carnation Condensed Milk
- 75g soft butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 120g pecan nuts
Feeling autumnal? Our take on the classic pecan pie with a cookie base is super easy to bake and tastes amazing!
- Preheat the oven to 165°C/145°C fan.
- Roll your Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough pucks into a ball.
- Place between 2 pieces of baking paper and roll out into a circle big enough to fit your tin.
- Bake in the oven for 10 mins. Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 10 mins on a cooling rack.
- Turn the oven up to 180°C/160°C fan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar, syrup, condensed milk, vanilla extract and soft butter.
- Pour the mixture into the pastry case then arrange the pecans evenly over the top.
- Bake the tart in the oven for 25 mins or until the filling is just set with a slight wobble remaining in the middle. Leave it to cool for approx. 20 mins on a cooling rack before refrigerating or slicing and serving immediately.