- 1kg carrots chopped into 6-7cm pieces
- 113g butter
- 6 eggs
- 200g sugar
- 47g flour
- 9.58g baking powder
- 4.34g vanilla extract
For the topping:
- 1 box of Doughlicious Cranberry Oatmeal Cookie Dough
- 2 tbs flour
This Carrot Soufflé is a traditional family recipe for Kathryn - super warming and a doughlicious treat on a cold UK day.
- Boil the carrots until tender and drain the water.
- Then add the butter to the pot for it to melt.
- Pour the butter and carrots into a food processor and proceed to add the rest of the ingredients and puree them all until the mixture is smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 180c or 160c fan.
- Grease a souffle pan.
- Add all the carrot mixture to the pan.
- In a separate bowl crumble the cookie dough and mix it with the 2 tablespoons of flour.
- Mix it all together with your fingers to make a chunky crumb topping.
- Sprinkle the topping evenly over the top of the carrot mixture.
- Bake 40 minutes or a little longer.
- The soufflé should be tall and not too jiggly in the centre.