- 1 Box Charcoal Black Pepper Miso Savoury Biscuit
- 3 King Oyster Mushrooms
- 100g Frozen Peas
- 1 Stock Cube
- 6 Mint Leaves
- 50g Elmlea Plant Double Cream
- Olive Oil
- Watercress for Garnish (optional)
Feeling Fancy? These Oyster Mushroom Scallops with Pea & Mint Puree plus Black Pepper Miso Savoury Biscuits make for a deliciously light starter that's sure to impress - and you won't believe it's vegan!
- Preheat the oven to 175c or 155c fan.
- Take a rolling pin and roll the charcoal biscuit dough into small medallions and bake for 10 mins.
- Add the peas and stock cube to hot water and boil for 3 mins.
- In a food processor blend the peas, 50g of the water it was boiled in, mint and double cream. Set aside for now.
- On a chopping board slice the oyster mushrooms 1cm thick, so that you get circular scallop shaped slices.
- Sear the scallops on each side for 1 min in a small amount of olive oil.
- Take a tablespoon of pea purée and swipe along the plate.
- Arrange your scallops on top of the pea purée, along with your biscuit medallions and garnish as you please!
This recipe was curated by yhangry in collaboration with Doughlicious.
Check out their site www.yhangry.com