For the base:
- 1 box of Doughlicious Jalapeño Savoury Biscuit Dough
For the topping:
- 2tbsps grated (vegan) cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mashed potatoes (leftover reheated or purchased)
- 1 small tin corn
- 8 brussel sprouts (sliced thinly or shredded on a mandolin)
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
- handful of spinach
Decorative topping (optional):
- 2 tbsps cranberry sauce
- 1 box of Doughlicious Jalapeño Savoury Biscuit Dough crumbed
Waste not, want not! What better way to use yummy leftovers than on a pizza?
- Preheat the oven to 180c or 160c fan.
- Combine all 6 pucks of Jalapeño Savoury Biscuit Dough into one round ball and roll flat to make your base.
- Place in oven and bake for 18 minutes.
- Remove base from oven and sprinkle with cheddar. Place back in oven for 3 minutes under grill (or until melted).
- Remove from oven and cover with your toppings – starting with warm mashed potato first.
- Add decorative toppings or any other leftovers you fancy!