- 2 Boxes Sundried Tomato & Oregano Savoury Biscuit
- 2 Cooked Beetroots
- 1 Courgette
- 150g Tomato Pesto
- Watercress (optional, for garnish)
A sundried tomato & oregano biscuit base provide the perfect flavour balance for the beetroot and courgette filling of this tart. Enjoy!
- Pre-heat the oven to 180c or 160c fan.
- Spread the biscuit dough out to fill the tart tin.
- Bake for 10 mins and set aside.
- Spread the pesto with the back of a spoon on to par-cooked tart base.
- Take a mandolin and thinly slice the beetroot & courgette.
- Place them neatly overlapping until the tart is fully filled.
- Continue baking for another 10 minutes, then remove from the oven.
- Garnish and enjoy!
This recipe was curated by yhangry in collaboration with Doughlicious.
Check out their site www.yhangry.com