1 pack of Doughlicious raspberry white chocolate cookie dough
1 bottle or tube of store bought natural red food colouring
1 piece of old newspaper for decoration
1 medium pastry or paint brush
All our cookies can be embellished for Halloween or any of the other National Holidays. Add some extra chips or make a quick sauce to pour over the cookies. Here we just splattered natural red food colouring.
1. Preheat the oven to 160c fan.
2. Place all the cookie pucks 3 cm apart on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
3. Bake for 13 minutes and then let the cookies rest. They will be slightly soft in the middle.
4. Place the cooled cookies on a newspaper.
5. Mix 2 drops of colouring with 1 teaspoon of water in a small bowl.
6. Take your small pastry brush and dip the ends in the red coloured water and then gently 7. Shake your hand over the cookies to splatter the red to look like blood.